File a complaint

You can file a complaint with the Parliamentary Ombud if you believe you have suffered an injustice or an error on the part of the public administration. For example, you can file a complaint if you believe that a decision or a formal administrative decision is wrong, or that the authorities have processed a case in an incorrect or unsatisfactory manner.

The Ombud will carry out a legal, objective and impartial assessment of your complaint. Filing a complaint is free.

Complaint form